Monday, December 27, 2010

my patient is lost, please come back dude. I need u, keep hurting people me love. And it does hurt me more then people. But lovers, please give me a space, im in shitty week now. So shitty is playing around me and somehow changed me to a shit. Tomorrow will be the last day, then chirpy me will be back. fark, please time, can u ticking faster, fark. fark fark fark. :(

i went to final match of suzuki cup between malaysia and indonesia. Awesome, malaysia won after 14 years. Awesome man, awesome. The favorite part of the game is when indonesian goal keeper been laser to his eye. what the fark? yes sumpah hilarious man, fark malaysian. kesian la indon HAHAHAHA.


look at that sticker its proven my ticket is original mann. HAHAHA. Rm 30 kot, jangan gurau gurau mahal tauu awwww