Thursday, January 20, 2011

this for my ayah

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God, and I call him Ayah!

i still remember you were the one who taught me how to riding a bicycle. my first ever bicycle. i still remember it was green.
You were there when i sang hilariously with omar in my kindergarten.
i still remember you were the one who took and taught me to swim in Janda Baik.
i still remember you were the one who bought me burger and mango juice for my lunch when mom at work and it was every day. maybe that is the reason why i am a plum girl.
i still remember you were the one who bought me ps 1 at selayang mall when i was in standard 5. You cant imagine how enormously happy i am.
i still remember you were the one who was my class teacher and you were there when i got 5a for UPSR. You cant imagine how proud i am.
i still remember you were the one who looks crestfallen when im out of mrsm. You cant imagine how terribly sore i am.
i still remember you were the one who took care of me when i am in Hospital Selayang for 2 weeks.
i still remember you were the one who attended my anugerah cemerlang when i got number 3 of out 300 plus students in my school. You cant imagine how blissful i am.
i still remember you were the one who answered my call when i got problems in my years at my second mrsm. i tried my prime not to let you down for a second time.
i still remember you were the one who believed, i can get 9a even i am not.
i still remember you were the one who helped me when i got stuck in my business.
i still remember you were the one who took me for MARA interview.
i still remember you were the one who accompany me for my car license.
i still remember you were the one who love and curve for who i am today.
ayah, i do remember all stuffs that we have done together, lots of joys than tears.
i love you, and i want you to know that.