Saturday, January 1, 2011

two thousand ten

2010 has over. Honestly, i dont mind and feel nothing. But yet there are lots of things has happened on me. Stuffs make me bloom and also cheerless my day. It's called as life. You have time where you are up and you are down. And lucky me, my life full of spices, if isn't i will turn up to a bored dull person. Nahh, im a person fulll of excitement kan kah kah. Alhamdullilah i have encountered all challenges or those spices into a delicious soup. fark, nonsense haha.

i always knew that my life is full with bless. Ive done a lot of negative things that no need to mention, but somehow there are something that will turn my direction back. Back to who im. The sincere me. I do realize that i wont able to do those if family and friends aren't here. IM C AND C IS CHANGES. my resolution this year is to be the better me than last year. amin.