Friday, February 11, 2011

"A loser doesn't know what he'll do if
he loses, but talks about what he'll do
if he wins, and a winner doesn't talk
about what he'll do if he wins, but
knows what he'll do if he loses."

i took off my damn cool piercing on my lip. Even I did felt it was hard to do. Yet, i still have to let go my rocker desire. To look rock, to feel rock, to be rock, no, not to be, im rock. It is my soul.
i achieved a new level in my mundane life where i found out that, this world this earth this galaxy and this everything isnt last forever. To get in to the 'last forever' I have to change. Changes isnt take one day, one month or one year. It'll take the rest of my life and at the end i will get what i search, fill the empty space, sunshine the gloomy part and give the tranquil feeling in my anger heart. Insya Allah. Dear friends guide me, hold my hand and lead to the light.

a rocker with a new stage of life:)